Bio Renew Pty Ltd Terms of Trade
“Biorenew” means Biorenew Pty Ltd;
“Customer” or “You” or “Person” refers to the person or company that to which the Products, Equipment, Online Learning and/or Services are sold or supplied;
“GST” means the Goods and Services Tax as applicable and assessable under the GST Law in Australia only;
“GST Law” means a Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999, a New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax Transition Act) 1999 and all associated legislation , subordinate legislation and administrative rulings;
“Products” includes disposable food service items and packaging; and
“Supplier” means a supplier of Products, Equipment, Online learning and Services to BioRenew.
The following are the terms on which Biorenew will supply, and Customer must acquire Products:
2. Your business and its needs are our business interests. We will do everything we can to make your business better, because the better you do, the better we do. This is why we deliver the very best products in the market place with an end to end on line learning platform.
3. You will always be treated honestly, with dignity, respect and friendliness and we expect the same.
4. You will always be able to speak with any member of our team – whenever they are in the office or communicable.
5. Everything you get from us is guaranteed to be free of faults and to comply with HACCP and ISO9000 standards. Please notify us within 7 days of any problems, so that we may rectify them immediately and ensure that there will be no recurrence. In no event shall our liability exceed the purchase price.
6. You will be kept informed of developments in the industry, new products and good ideas both by personal communication and through our “Bio Renew” newsletter.
7. You will be told soon about any delays, problems, variations or anything else affecting any transaction with us. You will be told about impending problems immediately we know of them so that you have the opportunity to make alternate arrangements. We will do everything we can to help you make those alternate arrangements.
8. Whenever you ask us for products, services or information which are not in our range or knowledge, you will be given recommendations on who and where you can get what you seek.
9. Whenever you send an email order or leave a message on our answering machine, you will get acknowledgment that your message has been received and you will be informed of any action taken.
10. You will always feel welcome and valued, whenever you visit our showroom, phone us, visit our stand at exhibitions and in every contact you have with us.
11. Federal and State taxes and duties payable in respect of products or any component part thereof are payable by you and you are responsible for proof of exemption from such taxes and duties.
12. Unless otherwise agreed upon, your payment must be received before delivery of goods.
13. Until payment for the goods has been received in full by us: the property in and ownership of all goods remains with us Bio Renew and you agree to hold the goods as bailee for us; we may at any time (without prejudice to any other rights we may have under law or in equity) terminate this Agreement and the bailment without notice to you and thereupon take possession of the goods and we shall be entitled to enter the premises at which the goods are being stored for the purpose of reclaiming said goods.(This means that until you pay for the goods, we still own them and can get them back).
14. If all or any part of any payment due to us is not made by the due date, we are entitled to charge interest on the amount overdue at the rate of interest charged to us by our bankers, from the due date until the date of payment.
15. You shall pay any and all expenses incurred by us in enforcing our rights under this Agreement including any fees paid to solicitors or collection agents and costs associated with dishonoured cheques.
16. Your complaints, suggestions and requests are always welcome. It is only when we know what you want that we can give it to you.
17. By placing an order or receiving goods you acknowledge that you have read and that you accept these terms and conditions.
Register for this siteLost your password?
Please enter your username or email address.You will receive a link to create a new password via email.